Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Miss Maddy

Happy Birthday to my precious daughter Madelyn Rose in heaven above!!!

Today is your birthday Maddy Moo. Five years ago today, I was in the hospital getting ready for your arrival into this world. What a happy, happy day it was for all of us.

Four years ago today, we celebrated your 1st Birthday with Care Bears and no electricity because of Hurricane Wilma. What a crazy but fun time we had with family and friends eating pizza and lots of candy in the dark.

Three years ago today, we celebrated your 2nd and last birthday here on earth with lollipops and fairies. What a magical time you had opening presents and playing with your new toys.

I miss you so much Maddy Moo. I can't wait to be with you so we can celebrate all your birthdays together again. I love you Miss Maddy ♥

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began. (Titus 1:2)




For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)

No comments: