Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Lil' Drummer Boy

What a joyful evening we had at Plantation Middle School on Tuesday December 15. The Middle School Band played wonderful music for all of us proud parents. What can I say; the performance was spectacular. The kids and Ms. Crotty practiced very hard and my son William did an awesome job playing the Snare Drums for the Advanced Band.

My not so little Drummer Boy










William with friend Tyler

I ♥ this picture of William and his friends


After the concert


William and David


William also participated in the Merengue dance, performed by the 7th grade Spanish Club.


Dancing the Merengue with Maria





The end of the dance

He's actually my same height


With Dad


Jared also came to see his big brother perform


I really enjoyed the evening. I thank God for my lil’ Drummer Boy!!!

“For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:26

No comments: