Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Year's Eve appetizer

On New Year's Eve, I made a yummy appetizer for the CR party. I used ingredients that I had in my pantry and here is what I came up with.

Caramelized Onion Tarts.




Ingredients:

4 0z cream cheese
1/2 cup Caramelized onions. Click here for recipe.

3 tsp homemade cranberry sauce
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 375°F
2. Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle on work surface.
3. Cut dough into 12 squares. Gently form balls and put into ungreased mini muffin cups. Use plastic cap of a water bottle to shape the balls into little cups.
4. Mix cream cheese, cranberry sauce and caramelized onions.
5. Spoon mixture evenly into dough-lined cups.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is set.
7. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups.

Enjoy!

No comments: