Monday, January 26, 2009

Suffering from Blogger's Block

It's been 14 days since my last post and there is so much going on in my life right now that I don't even know what to blog about. My thoughts are all over the place in my spiritual life, marriage, motherhood and just life in general. Or maybe my life it's just plain too boring to even write about it. I just can't focus on one specific subject at this time.

So here I leave you with a song that my Pastor shared at the end of his last message this Sunday at our church, First Grace Church of Plantation.





Thank you Pastor Glen and Family for giving so much, we're gonna miss you. As you said in your last post from After Sundays, See you here, there or in the air !

How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! (Romans 10:15)

No comments: