Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christ in me, the hope of glory

It's unavoidable, we all have dreams. The weeks and the months following the death of my daughter Madelyn I wanted so much to dream about her. I wanted to hold her in my arms again, even if it was only in a dream. Last night I had that dream. I was dreaming that Madelyn was here with me, I was holding her and protecting her from getting sick again. She appeared fragile but alive and I was happy to be with her. The hard part was when I woke up and realized it was only a dream. The dream that I long so much to have, was indeed a sad reality for me.


But, I believe that my daughter is alive today in heaven and one day I will see her again. Thank you Jesus for giving me the hope. For I reckoned that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which should be revealed in us ~ Romans 8:18.

No comments: