Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

Every year I wait till the last minute to do all the Christmas decorations. I guess it's lack of enthusiasm or just plain laziness but I do not enjoy all the work that is involved in the process. On Sunday while I was at the movies with my friend Marci watching Twilight (I have to confess that I've read all 4 books), Jack & the children went and got a tree and all the Christmas decorations, ready for the job. The following day, we spent the whole afternoon and evening decorating around the house and setting the Christmas tree. The children were a big help this year. Jacquelyn did all the tree lights, William added the tree top and Jared helped me with all the ornaments, loosing only one glass ornament. Mission accomplished!!!






Thank you Lord for all the Blessings in my Life. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 5:20

No comments: