Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Joyful Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn, my awesome strong-will teenage daughter, kind and graceful big sister, full of compassion and patience. She loves to learn and she's an excellent writer. She is a very intelligent young lady (high achiever), member of the National Junior Honor Society at her middle school, she's also in the GEM program (Advanced Math, Science and Language Arts). She plays soccer, softball and is a Wildcat cheerleader. When she grows up she wants to be a dentist. She is a great help around the house. She's my little mama and personal hair dresser, loves to babysit, cleans the house better than me, cooks (not her favorite thing to do), and she's very organized with her personal stuff. The moment she came into my life, I knew she was special to me but mostly to her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It's a joy having you in my life, thank you Lord for allowing me to be her mother.







And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation. ~ Psalm 35:9. My mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips. ~ Psalm 63:5

No comments: