Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wonderful William

William, my second child, amazing, adorable and handsome young man. At school he made straight A's honor roll, he's in the GEM program (Advanced Math, Science and Language Arts), did I mentioned he's also a highly gifted child. He plays soccer, football, baseball and plays the bells for his middle school band. He's my handy boy, he can do just about anything around the house from cleaning the pool and mowing the lawn to cooking and baking.

William loves the Lord with all his heart and understand God's amazing grace. One day we were having a conversation about the birth of Jesus and he told me that there were two miracles that happen at His conception not at His birth (he explained that giving birth to a baby it's not a miracle) so I asked him to please tell me. He told me that the two miracles were: 1. A virgin conceiving a child without a biological human father and 2. The child being God himself. Wow I could not believe my ears. I love you Wonderful William and I'm humble to be your mother.



O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Out of the mouth of babes hast thou ordained strength ~ Psalm 8:1,2

No comments: